|Full name||Chris Gadi N'Kiasala|
|Date of birth||9 April 1992|
|Place of birth||Ris Orangis, France|
|Height||1.77 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|Beroe Stara Zagora|
|2012–2013||→ Boulogne (loan)||21||(6)|
|2014–||Beroe Stara Zagora||0||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 20 May 2014.
† Appearances (Goals).
Chris Gadi N'Kiasala (born 9 April 1992 in Ris Orangis) is a French football player who currently plays for Beroe Stara Zagora in Bulgaria. He plays primarily as a striker, though his influence can extend out to the wings and the attacking midfield positions.
Gadi is a France youth international having represented his nation at under-17 and under-18 level. He played with the under-17 team at the 2009 UEFA European Under-17 Football Championship. Gadi made his professional debut on 17 December 2011 in a 2–1 win over Lorient appearing as a substitute. His father is a fan of Marseille and, subsequently, named his son after former Marseille player and England international Chris Waddle.
- "Chris Gadi Eurosport Profile". Yahoo!. Retrieved 8 January 2012.
- "Chris Gadi Footmercato Profile". FootMercato. Retrieved 8 January 2012.
- "Marseille v. Lorient Match Report". Ligue de Football Professionnel (in French). 17 December 2011. Retrieved 8 January 2012.
- "Chris Gadi droit au but". Le Parisien (in French). 4 March 2010. Retrieved 23 April 2012.
- Club Profile
- Chris Gadi French league stats at LFP.fr (French)
- Chris Gadi at L'Équipe Football (French)