Chris Gore in May 2012.
|Born||Christopher Patrick Gore
September 5, 1965
Big Rapids, Michigan, United States
Gore was born September 5, 1965 in Big Rapids, Michigan. He is the main writer and the founder of Film Threat, a project dedicated to covering independent and underground movies which he started in 1985. He was also the editor in chief of Videogames Magazine from 1993–1995. During this time, he also made his first television appearances on the Jones Computer Network, the network television precursor to ZDTV, as an editorialist and commentator on the state of video games and society.
He appeared on the G4 television program Attack of the Show, and had also done a film-related segment on the weekly FX series, The X Show. He was also the host and moderator of The New Movie Show with Chris Gore, also on FX, in 2000, where a panel mixed between critics and celebrity guests reviewed movies. G4 then based a recurring gag in an August 2010 episode of Attack of the Show on the murder of Chris Gore, bringing up three potential murderers each furthering the idea that his movies are horrible and that everyone wanted to kill him. 
His books include The 50 Greatest Movies Never Made, The Ultimate Film Festival Survival Guide and The Complete DVD Book: Designing, Producing and Marketing Your Independent Film on DVD. Gore also created the defunct Wild Cartoon Kingdom magazine and co-created Sci-Fi Universe magazine.
Gore currently resides in Los Angeles, California.
- Twitpic (June 21, 2011)
- The New York Times
- Internet Movie Database, Chris Gore, Retrieved January 28, 2010
- Jack Shafer et al. (May 8, 1996). "Dog Bites". SF Weekly. Retrieved January 28, 2010.
- High Definition Ninja
- Q&A with Chris Gore, G4tv.com, Retrieved January 28, 2010
- New Movie Show With Chris Gore, The New York Times Television, Retrieved January 28, 2010
- Tweet from Chris Gore, "Scarier than walking down the senior hall at Kimball High school."
- Movie Review, Los Angeles Times, Retrieved January 28, 2010
- Entertainment Weekly
- Entertainment Weekly
- Highbeam.com, Reference & Research Book News (February 1, 2006), Retrieved January 28, 2010
- Film Threat
- Chris Gore at the Internet Movie Database
- Chris Gore at AllMovie
- Random Interview with Chris Gore
- Chris Gore on Facebook
- Chris Gore on Twitter
- PodCRASh with That Chris Gore podcast
- An interview with Chris Gore on Notebook on Cities and Culture