Chris Guccione (umpire)
Not to be confused with Chris Guccione (tennis).
|68 – Chris Guccione|
|Guccione in 2012|
June 24, 1974 |
|Tim Tschida (crew chief)|
|Career highlights and awards|
Umpiring career 
Guccione has umpired in both the American League and National League since 2000, although he was not officially promoted to the full-time Major League staff until before the 2009 season. Guccione has 14 total years of professional umpiring experience, having worked in the Pioneer, Midwest, California, Texas and Pacific Coast leagues before reaching the MLB. Guccione gained his first playoff experience in 2010, umpiring the 2010 American League Division Series between the New York Yankees and the Minnesota Twins and in all has worked two Division Series (2010, 2011) and the Championship Series in 2012.
Notable games 
See also 
- "Chris Guccione". Retrosheet.org. Retrosheet. Retrieved 2011-08-29.
- "Chris Guccione - 68". MLB.com. Major League Baseball. Retrieved 2011-08-29.
- "Veteran umpires assigned to Division Series". MLB.com. Major League Baseball. Retrieved 2011-08-29.
- "Boxscore: AL All-Stars vs. NL All-Stars - July 12, 2011". MLB.com. Major League Baseball. Retrieved 2011-09-06.
- Umpires for Wild Card Games, Division Series announced Darling, Kellogg Will Serve As Crew Chiefs for Wild Card Games; Davis, DeMuth, Gorman and West Assigned to Lead Division Series Crews. MLB.com. Retrieved October 5, 2012.
|This biographical article relating to an American baseball umpire is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|