|Born||Christopher Bryan Harrison
July 26, 1971
Dallas, Texas, United States
|Spouse(s)||Gwen Harrison (separated)|
Christopher "Chris" Bryan Harrison (born July 26, 1971) is an American television host, perhaps best known for his role as host of the ABC reality television dating show, The Bachelor since 2002, and its spin-offs The Bachelorette since 2003 and Bachelor Pad in 2010. He is also the co-host of Hollywood 411 on TV Guide Network and host of Designers' Challenge on HGTV and host of Mall Masters on Game Show Network. Harrison is from Dallas, Texas.
From 1993-99, Harrison worked as a sports reporter at CBS affiliate KWTV in Oklahoma City. He also worked briefly for TVG Network, a horse racing channel and was the host of Designers' Challenge on HGTV.
TV Guide Network announced that Harrison was signed to anchor its live red carpet awards coverage, beginning with the 2009 Primetime Emmy Awards in September. In 2011, Harrison and Brooke Burns began co-hosting the game show You Deserve It.
Harrison was married to his college sweetheart, Gwen Harrison. They have two children, Joshua and Taylor. In May of 2012, after 18 years of marriage, Harrison and his wife announced their divorce.
Harrison is a member of the Kappa Sigma Fraternity.
- Texas Birth Index
- IMDb profile
- Host Of The Bachelor Gets A New Gig
- Tim Molloy (29 July 2009). "Carrie Ann Inaba, Chris Harrison Join TV Guide Network's Red Carpet Coverage". TVGuide.com. Retrieved 2009-07-29.
- "Bachelor Pad Host Chris Harrison: King of the Rose". People.
- "Chris Harrison, Wife Gwen Are Splitting". People.
- Sheri Stern. "Everything's coming up roses for Lake Highlands grad". White Rock Lake Weekly.
|Host of Miss America
|Hosts of Miss America with Brooke Burke
2011 and 2012