From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For the baseball player, see Chris Pettit.
|Years active||1980 - present|
Chris Petit (born 1949) is an English novelist and filmmaker. During the 1970s he was Film Editor for Time Out and wrote in Melody Maker. His 1982 film An Unsuitable Job for a Woman was entered into the 32nd Berlin International Film Festival.
- 1993 Robinson (1993) Granta Books
- The Psalm Killer
- 1999 Back from the Dead
- 2001 The Hard Shoulder
- 2002 The Human Pool
- 2006 The Passenger
- Radio On (1979)
- An Unsuitable Job for a Woman (1982)
- Flight to Berlin (1983)
- Chinese Boxes (1984)
- A Caribbean Mystery (TV) (1989)
- The Cardinal and the Corpse (with Iain Sinclair) (1992)
- The Falconer (with Iain Sinclair) (1997)
- Radio On Remix (1998)
- Negative Space (1999)
- Asylum (with Iain Sinclair) (2000)
- The Carfax Agreement: The Annotated Dracula
- London Orbital (with Iain Sinclair) (2002)
- Unrequited Love (2006)
- Content (2010)
- Ide, Wendy (5 March 2010). "Chris Petit: how to become a cult director". The Times. Retrieved 8 March 2010.
- "Berlinale: 1982 Programme". berlinale.de. Retrieved 2010-11-11.
- BFI Screenonline: Chris Petit
- Christopher Petit at the Internet Movie Database
- Granta: Chris Petit
- Guardian: Chris Petit
- 3:AM Interview
|This article about an English novelist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|