|Pollock in Fiji n 2012|
|Full name||Chris Pollock|
|Date of birth||9 November 1972|
|Place of birth||Taranaki|
|IRB Junior World Championship
Six Nations Championship
Chris Pollock is a Rugby Union referee who represents the New Zealand Rugby Union. In 2008 he was part of the IRB's touch judge panel. He made his official referee debut on June 5, 2009, when refereeing Argentina under-20's and Ireland under-20's in the 2009 IRB Junior World Championship
He was part of the 2011 Rugby World Cup referee panel. After refereeing the match between Ireland and Scotland in the 2012 Six Nations Championship, he was among the game's elite officials with a place in the IRB selection for the 2012 June tests refereeing in the second test of Wales' tour to Australia.
In 2013, Pollock was responsible for introducing the ref-cam in the Super Rugby. During the round 2 derby match between Queensland Reds and New South Wales Waratahs, Pollock has a cam strapped round his head to show a different perspective to the game. He is one of three referees who will referee a test in the 2013 British and Irish Lions tour to Australia, taking charge in the first test, and touch judging in the second and third alongside; Craig Joubert and Romain Poite. He claimed he was happy to be a part of this tour.
- "2008 Referee Panel". Rugbyreferee.net. Retrieved 2013-06-20.
- "2011 Rugby World Cup Referee Panel" (PDF). Retrieved 2013-06-20.
- "Ref-cam debut". Stuff.co.nz. 2013-02-20. Retrieved 2013-06-20.
- "British and Irish Lions referees" (PDF). Retrieved 2013-06-20.
- "Chris Pollock : " The Lions was a great tour to be a part "". Esprit de la Règle.