From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Silver||1998 Nagano||Men's doubles|
|Bronze||2002 Salt Lake City||Men's doubles|
|Silver||1995 Lillehammer||Men's doubles|
|Silver||1996 Altenberg||Men's doubles|
Chris Thorpe (born October 29, 1970 in Waukegan, Illinois) is an American luger who competed from 1989 to 2002. Competing in three Winter Olympics, he won two medals in the men's doubles event with a silver in 1998 and a bronze in 2002.
- 1994 luge men's doubles results
- Corporate speaker information on Thorpe
- DatabaseOlympics.com information on Thorpe.
- FIL-Luge profile
- Fuzilogik Sports - Winter Olympic results - Men's luge
- Hickoksports.com results on Olympic champions in luge and skelton.
- Hickok sports information on World champions in luge and skeleton.
- List of men's doubles luge World Cup champions since 1978.
|This article about an American Winter Olympic medalist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article relating to luge in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|