Chris Wyatt (producer)
Christopher Aaron Wyatt, sometimes credited as Chris "Doc" Wyatt, (b. 5 October 1975, Atlanta, Georgia) is an American film producer, writer, and second unit director. He produced the 2004 film Napoleon Dynamite, the 2006 film Think Tank, the 2007 film Beneath, the 2007 film Coyote, and the 2009 film Broken Hill featuring Oscar-winner Timothy Hutton. He is a graduate of the Peter Stark Producing Program at the University of Southern California.
In 2005 Wyatt was nominated for an Independent Spirit Award and shared the nomination for Best First Feature with Jared Hess (director), Jeremy Coon (producer), and Sean Covel (producer). Napoleon Dynamite lost to Garden State (2004). Additionally, that year Wyatt was nominated with Sean Covel for the Producers Award at the Independent Spirit Awards.
Wyatt is currently producing Cafe (2010) starting Jennifer Love Hewitt (completed) and Murder in the Dark (2011) (Post-production) which he also co-wrote. Wyatt co-wrote with Kevin Burke episodes of the animated TV shows Iron Man: Armored Adventures and Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes.
- "COYOTE - Kinder, Gentler People Smugglers". Themexicandream.com. Retrieved 2009-07-08.
- "Audience Alliance features Broken Hill". Audience Alliance. Retrieved 2010-11-29.
- By (2005-10-23). "Starkie network helps H'wood run - Entertainment News, Film News, Media". Variety. Retrieved 2009-07-08.
- Chris Wyatt at the Internet Movie Database
- "Marvel Animation Age". Marvel.toonzone.net. Retrieved 2009-07-08.