Stause at the 2014 Daytime Emmy Awards Nominees Cocktail Reception on June 19, 2014
|Born||Terrina Chrishell Stause
July 21, 1981
Terrina Chrishell Stause (/ /, born July 21, 1981 and professionally known as Chrishell Stause) is an American actress, best known for her role as Amanda Dillon on All My Children, and now as Jordan Ridgeway in Days of Our Lives since 2013.
Life and career
Stause was born Terrina Chrishell Stause, in Draffenville, Kentucky. She attended Murray State University where she received her B.A. in Theater in 2003. She is of Japanese, Spanish, and other European descent.
Stause is best known for her portrayal of Amanda Dillon in ABC soap opera All My Children, a role she began on May 4, 2005 when the character returned to Pine Valley after a five-year absence. The role of Amanda was previously portrayed by Alexis Manta. The soap was cancelled and ended on September 23, 2011, and later Stause guest-starred in second season of Dana Delany series Body of Proof. She also was a member of improvisational troupe The Groundlings in Los Angeles.
|2005–2011||All My Children||Amanda Dillon Martin||Series regular|
|2008||Scaring the Fish||Robin|
|2008||Luke 11:17||Madison||3 episodes|
|2009||The Crimson Mask||Jules|
|2011||The Crimson Mask: Director's Cut||Jules|
|2011||Body of Proof||Justine Befort||Episode: "Your Number's Up"|
|2012||Hot and Bothered||Payton|
|2013—||Days of our Lives||Jordan Ridgeway||Series regular|
- "All My Children Star Chrishell Stause Visits MSU". Murray State University. December 2006. Retrieved 2006-12-12.[dead link]
- "All My Children's Chrishell Stause Joins Dana Delany on Body of Proof - Today's News: Our Take". TVGuide.com. 2011-09-03. Retrieved 2013-07-20.
- Matt Webb Mitovich (2011-12-05). "Chrishell Stause Talks Body of Proof Role, Original All My Children Finale". TVLine. Retrieved 2013-07-20.
- "Exclusive: All My Children Alum Chrishell Stause Joins Days of Our Lives". TV Line. June 19, 2013. Retrieved April 18, 2013.
- Fairman, Michael (July 2, 2013). "The Ken Corday Interview – Days of our Lives". On-Air On-Soaps. Retrieved July 2, 2013.
- "Chrishell Stause Dishes On Her ‘DAYS’ Debut". June 19, 2013. Retrieved June 16, 2013.
- Soap Opera Digest: Comings and Goings (Vol. 38, No. 33). p. 12. August 2013.
- Spaner, Whitney (July 30, 2013). "Curtain Cutie: Matthew Morrison". Paper. Retrieved 14 June 2007.
- "Chrishell Stause says ex-fiance 'Glee's' Matthew Morrison is a real-life player - Zap2it". Blog.zap2it.com. Retrieved 2013-07-20.
- "Revenge's Justin Hartley Is Dating All My Children's Chrishell Stause". eonline.com. January 10, 2014. Retrieved June 5, 2014.