From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Christchurch is the third largest urban area in New Zealand.
|Look up Christchurch in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Christchurch may also refer to:
- Christchurch, New Zealand
- Christchurch, Cambridgeshire, in England
- Christchurch, Dorset, town on the south coast of England
- Christchurch, Gloucestershire, part of the village of Berry Hill, Gloucestershire, in England
- Christchurch, Newport, in Wales
- Christchurch Mansion, a stately home in Ipswich, Suffolk
- Christchurch Park, a park surrounding Christchurch Mansion
- Christchurch railway station a train station serving the town of Christchurch, Dorset, England
- Christchurch railway station, Dublin, a proposed train station in Dublin, Ireland
- Christchurch School, Christchurch, Virginia, U.S.
- Christchurch Boys' High School, Christchurch, New Zealand
- Christchurch Girls' High School, Christchurch, New Zealand
- University of Otago Christchurch School of Medicine, one of three medical schools of University of Otago, New Zealand
- Christchurch Anglo-Indian Higher Secondary School, Christchurch, Chennai, India
- Christchurch F.C., England
- Christchurch United, New Zealand
- Christchurch Technical, New Zealand
- Christchurch High School Old Boys, New Zealand
- Christchurch-Campbell, an automobile made in 1922
- ChristChurch London, an evangelic church in London, UK
- Christchurch the Music, 2005 compilation album from New Zealand
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.