|Full name||Ole Christer Basma|
|Date of birth||1 August 1972|
|Place of birth||Norway|
|Height||1.89 m (6 ft 2 1⁄2 in)|
|–1990||Røyken og Spikkestad|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
† Appearances (Goals).
Christer Basma (born 1 August 1972) is a Norwegian former footballer who played as a defender. He played 16 consecutive seasons Tippeligaen, for Kongsvinger, Stabæk and Rosenborg. Basma was capped 40 times for Norway. He has later worked as assistant coach of Ranheim.
Basma started his career with little Røyken og Spikkestad and then played for Bærum but his breakthrough came at Kongsvinger. He moved on to Stabæk, before he finally went to Rosenborg in 1998. With the Trondheim club he won Tippeligaen eight times and he featured in 40 Champions League games. His last game for Rosenborg BK on 27 January 2008 in the 4-0 loss against Valencia in the 2007–08 UEFA Cup, before his retired in January 2009.
After 16 consecutive season in Tippeligaen and 348 matches, Basma is the player with the fourth most matches in the Norwegian top-flight, only surpassed by Roar Strand, Daniel Berg Hestad and Morten Berre.
Basma made his debut for Norway in a November 1995 friendly match against Trinidad and Tobago and earned a total of 40 caps, scoring no goals. His last international match was a January 2005 friendly match against Bahrain.
- Norwegian Premier League:
- Norwegian Football Cup:
- "Christer Basma" (in Norwegian). altomfotball.no. Retrieved 7 October 2009.
- "Historisk statistikk - Flest kamper" (in Norwegian). Aftenposten. Retrieved 1 November 2011.
- "Northug henter «halve» RBK". ABC Nyheter (in Norwegian). 12 April 2013. Retrieved 19 June 2013.
- Norway - Record International Players - RSSSF
- "Basma til Ranheim" (in Norwegian). Nettavisen. 27 November 2009.