|Born||October 15, 1976|
Christian Allen is an American video game designer. He is most noted for his contributions to the Ghost Recon franchise and Halo: Reach. Allen became Lead Designer on Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon 2 and continued in that role through Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter, becoming Creative Director on Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2.
Allen started his career as a modder in the late 90’s. He started making mods for Rainbow Six for fun and for his friends.
Allen left Red Storm Entertainment in summer of 2007 and moved to Bungie, where he took the role of Lead Designer on Halo: Reach. Allen left Bungie during development of Halo: Reach for unknown reasons, joining WB Games to work on an unannounced project as Design Director.
Allen announced in March 2012 that he had started a company called Serellan LLC in order to produce a hardcore tactical shooter, successfully raising over $220,000 on Kickstarter. The shooter, named Takedown: Red Sabre, was released on September 20, 2013 on PC and February 21, 2014 on Xbox 360 Live Arcade.
Notable game credits
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Athena Sword (2003)
- Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Island Thunder (2003)
- Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Jungle Storm (2004)
- Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon 2 (2004)
- Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon 2: Summit Strike (2005)
- Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter (2006)
- Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 (2007)
- Halo: Reach (2010)
- TAKEDOWN: Red Sabre (2013)