Christian democracy (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Christian Democracy (disambiguation))
Christian democracy is a political ideology that seeks to apply Christian principles to public policy.
Christian Democracy refers to six political parties in Italy:
- Christian Democracy (Italy), 1943–1994
- Christian Democracy (Italy, 1997), 1997–present
- Party of Christian Democracy, 2004–present
- Christian Democracy for Autonomies, 2005–2009
- Christian Democracy (Italy, 2012), 2012–present
- Christian Democratic Party (Italy)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.