Christian Evangelistic Assemblies
The Christian Evangelistic Assemblies is an umbrella organization for non-denominational Christianity.
- 1933 - Oscar C. (O. C.) Harms founded what would later become Colonial Tabernacle.
- 1934 - The California Evangelistic Association (CEA) was chartered by the State of California, led by O. C. Harms.
- 1939 - CEA-affiliated churches have spread through Southern California and the Pacific Northwest.
- 1979 - CEA changes its name to "Christian Evangelistic Assemblies".
- 2006 - CEA-affiliated churches total roughly 89,000 members, 1300 churches, in 27 countries.
- 2008 - CEA changes its name to "Grace International"
Conservatively Christian and evangelical. Belief in the present-day manifestation of the gifts of the Holy Spirit. The Grace International Statement of Faith Believes in the Biblical truth that marriage is only between a man and a women and that human life begins at conception.