Christian Higher Education Canada
|Purpose||Advocate and public voice, educator and network|
Christian Higher Education Canada, Inc. (CHEC) is an umbrella charitable organization, based in Ancaster, Ontario, Canada, that improves the efficiency and effectiveness of universities and colleges that are intentionally Christ-centred.
CHEC’s mission is:
- to advance the effectiveness of Christian higher education at member schools,
- To fostering institutional cooperation,
- to raise public awareness of the value of Christian higher education in Canada,
- to advance the Christian faith by increasing the public’s knowledge of Christian post-secondary education programs.
Services to members include:
- providing planning and structuring expertise
- consulting and training on operational and management issues, such as financial management, human resources and fundraising
- research, data collection and analysis
Services to members and the Canadian Christian community include:
- Employment Centre
- Christian college and university fairs
- a search engine to assist potential students and their parents with their high-education planning.
checusout.ca site (includes smart-search engine)
|This article about a Christian organization is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|