|Full name||Christian Dale Millar|
|Date of birth||23 November 1989|
|Place of birth||Stoke-on-Trent, England|
|Height||5 ft 11 in (1.80 m)|
|Current club||Newcastle Town|
|2008–2009||→ Stafford Rangers (loan)||0||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 15:38, 20 June 2009 (UTC).
† Appearances (Goals).
Millar started his career in Stoke City's youth academy system playing through from the youngest age bracket to the under 18's side where he failed to gain a YT contract. From there Millar went on several trials and open days to find a club resulting in his signing on with Macclesfield Town.
He made his debut in January 2008 against Morecambe coming on as a substitute. However the youngster has only 3 appearances for the 1st team (all times as a sub) but has showed good form for Macclesfield's reserves squad and boss Keith Alexander has tipped him to shine. Millar was a member of the Macclesfield Youth squad that recorded their highest ever league finish and reached the 4th Round of the FA Youth Cup.
In December 2008, Millar went to Stafford Rangers on a one month's loan spell. After impressing in his first month, his loan spell was extended to three months in which Millar was a valued member of the side contributing with two goals.
- Hugman, Barry J. (ed) (2008). The PFA Footballers' Who's Who 2008–09. Mainstream. ISBN 978-1-84596-324-8.
- Alexander tips starlets to shine | Macclesfield Town | English League Two | Football News from TEAMtalk
- "Rangers look at former loan stars". Express & Star. MNA Media. 2009-05-11. Retrieved 2010-01-24.
- "Christian Millar". Buxton Football Club. Retrieved 2010-01-24.
- "Rangers invite Millar back". NonLeagueDaily.com. 26 June 2009. Retrieved 20 October 2012.
- "Victory for Bucks in the last two pre-season friendlies and one player released". Buxton FC. Retrieved 20 October 2012.
- "Witton bring in Maguire". NonLeagueDaily.com. 24 September 2010. Retrieved 20 October 2012.
- "Baker strengthens squad". NonLeagueDaily.com. 10 August 2011. Retrieved 20 October 2012.
- "Thomas joins as Miller departs Harrison Park". NonLeagueDaily.com. Retrieved 9 October 2012.
- "Millar changes his mind". NonLeagueDaily.com. Retrieved 20 October 2012.