The Christian Post
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2010)|
The January 29, 2010 front page of
The Christian Post
|Owner||The Christian Post Company|
|Headquarters||Washington, D.C., USA|
The Christian Post is a nondenominational, Evangelical Christian newspaper based in Washington, D.C.. Launched initially as an online publication, the newspaper was founded in 2000 to deliver news, information, and commentaries relevant to Christians across denominational lines and to bring greater attention to activities of Christians and Christian groups in United States and around the world. It moved its headquarters from San Francisco, California to Washington, D.C. in 2006. Contents include Church news, ministries news, mission news, education news, Christian entertainment news, health-related news, opinions, U.S. news, and international news. Also featured are devotionals, cartoons, and videos. The Christian Post has offices in Washington, New York, and San Francisco, as well as internationally, in countries including Indonesia, Singapore, and Mexico.
The newspaper's Honorary Chairman is the late Dr. Ralph D. Winter, founder of the U.S. Center for World Mission. Its chairman is currently William L. Wagner, a former second vice president of the Southern Baptist Convention.
- Charles Colson, Founder and Chairman of Prison Fellowship Ministries
- Billy Graham, Founder of the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association
- R. Albert Mohler, Jr., President of Southern Baptist Theological Seminary
- Richard Land, Former President of Ethics & Religious Liberty Commission
- Greg Laurie, Senior Pastor of the Harvest Christian Fellowship
- Joyce Meyer, Founder of Joyce Meyer Ministries
- Carl Moeller, President/CEO of Open Doors USA
- Tullian Tchividjian, Senior Pastor of Coral Ridge Presbyterian Church.
- "About Us". The Christian Post. christianpost.com. Retrieved 10 July 2013.
- WEA - World Evangelical Alliance Est 1846
- Evangelical Press Association - Publication members