||This article includes a list of references, but its sources remain unclear because it has insufficient inline citations. (March 2013)|
|Born||Christie Mary Clark
December 13, 1973
Los Angeles, California, U.S.
|Years active||1982-2006; 2011|
|Spouse(s)||Thomas Barnes (2002-present) 3 children|
Clark exited Days of Our Lives in 1999 to attend university studies in London, England. While in Europe she met Englishman Thomas Barnes in Ibiza, Spain, and on August 31, 2002 they married. They later returned to the United States. She graduated from El Dorado High School in Placentia, California in 1992.
Clark gave birth to her first daughter, Hannah Bella, on March 4, 2008. On September 5, 2010, Clark gave birth to her second daughter, Emma Rose. On August 6, 2013, Clark give birth to her third daughter, Charlotte Joy.
Clark succeeded Andrea Barber in 1986 and Tracy Middendorf in 1992. For her portrayal of Carrie Brady, Clark has been nominated for four Young Artist Awards and two Outstanding Younger Actress Daytime Emmy Awards.
Clark has also appeared in several feature films, including A Nightmare on Elm Street 2: Freddy's Revenge (1985) and Children of the Corn II: The Final Sacrifice (1993). Clark returned to Days shortly following the show's 40th anniversary and was with the show for less than a year before the show was restructured, seeing the departure of several cast members from late 2006 to early 2007. Many of the cast members' departures were the result of budget cuts and the employment of Hogan Sheffer to replace James E. Reilly as head writer in July of that year. Clark exited in August 2006 and last aired on October 26, 2006. In June 2010, Clark temporarily reprised her role as Carrie on DAYS.
In November 2010, it was announced that Clark would return for an unknown amount of time to Days of Our Lives which turned out to be just a one episode deal as Carrie talked on the phone with her sister Sami in February 2011. She will be returning to Days of our Lives on September 26, 2011 on a contract.
Outside of acting, Christie is designer and co-owner of two successful San Francisco restaurants, Mamacita and The Tipsy Pig.
- 1985: A Nightmare on Elm Street 2: Freddy's Revenge as Angela Walsh
- 1985: Hardcastle and McCormick as Unknown ( 1 episode: You're Sixteen, You're Beautiful, and You're His)
- 1986: Days of Our Lives as Carrie Brady (Role From: Summer 1986- January 1991, December 18, 1992–November 19, 1999, December 2, 2005-October 26, 2006, June 23, 2010-September 2010, September 26, 2011- July 24, 2012)
- 1986: Ask Max as Shelly Meyers
- 1989: It's Garry Shandling's Show as Cindi (1 episode: SuperGrant)
- 1990: Hull High as Shannon (1 episode: Episode #1.6)
- 1991: Changes as Valerie Adams (aka Danielle Steel's Changes)
- 1993: Children of the Corn II: The Final Sacrifice as Lacey Hellerstat (aka Children of the Corn: Deadly Harvest)
- 1993: Life Goes On as Unknown (1 episode: Udder Madness)
- 1993: General Hospital as Cindy (unknown episodes)
- Young Artist Awards: 1987 (nominee), 1988 (nominee), 1989 (nominee), 1990 (nominee)
- Daytime Emmy Awards: Outstanding Younger Actress: 1997 (nominee), 1998 (nominee)
- "The Young and the Talented: Soaps' Junior Actors". Soap Opera Digest. June 14, 1988.
- Clark, Christie (June 23, 2013). "Hannah Bella is 4!". Twitter. Retrieved March 4, 2008.
- Clark, Christie (June 23, 2013). "2nd birthday adventure". Retrieved September 5, 2012.
- "DAYS Alum Welcomes Baby No. 3". Retrieved August 7, 2013.
- Christie Clark's Official Website
- Christie Clark profile
- Christie Clark at the Internet Movie Database