From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Christina may refer to:
It may also refer to: Xtina
- Saint Christina (disambiguation), several saints with the name
- Christina the Astonishing (1150–1224), also known as 'Christina Mirabilis', a Christian holy-woman of Belgium
- Christina Aguilera, an American Pop/R&B recording artist, songwriter and dancer.
- Christina Perri, an American singer-songwriter and musician
- Christina of Denmark
- Princess Christina of the Netherlands, Dutch princess.
- Princess Maria Christina of Saxony (disambiguation), several people with the name.
- Christina of Sweden (disambiguation), various queens and princesses.
- Greta Christina, author and atheist activist.
- Christina Grimmie, an American songwriter and pianist.
- Christina Stadler, an dominican princess.
- Christina School District, Delaware, United States, named after Christina, Queen regnant of Sweden
- Christina River, Delaware, United States, named after Christina, Queen regnant of Sweden
- Fort Christina, first Swedish settlement in North America
- Christina Lake (British Columbia), Canada
- Christina, British Columbia, Canada
- Christina O, formerly Christina and HMCS Stormont, Aristotle Onassis' fabled yacht
- Christina's World, the Andrew Wyeth painting of Christina Olson
- Christina (1929 film), a 1929 silent film
- Christina (book series), a series of novels published by Playboy Press
- Christina (1984 film), a film based on the book series
- Christina, self-titled album by Christina Milian
- Christina, a character from Mobile Suit Gundam: Char's Counterattack
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.