Christine Cushing is a Canadian celebrity chef and television programme host. She hosted Christine Cushing Live and Dish it Out on Food Network Canada, and presently hosts Fearless in the Kitchen on the W and Viva networks in Canada.
Cushing has said that the kitchen tool she could not live without was a mandolin.
She has written three cookbooks and introduced a line of food products.
Christine has endorsed Cook for the Cure, a charity which supports breast cancer research.
- 1998–2001: Dish It Out (Life Network, 3 seasons)
- 2001–2005: Christine Cushing Live (Food Network Canada, 4 seasons)
- 2005–2006: Cook With Me (Food Network Canada, 1 season)
- 2009–present: Fearless in the Kitchen (W and Viva Networks, Canada)
- Christine Cushing official website, accessed 12 August 2006
- Christine Cushing at the Internet Movie Database, accessed 12 August 2006
- The Globe and Mail: "The right ingredients for retirement" (interview by Theresa Ebden, 24 January 2006), accessed 12 August 2006
- January magazine: "Kitchen Cinderella" (interview by Linda L. Richards), accessed 12 August 2006
- Christine Cushing Photo Page, accessed 12 August 2006
- Christine Cushing at the Chef and Restaurant Database
|This Canadian biographical article related to television is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|