Like many other singer-songwriters, Kane performs mostly at small clubs in intimate settings, where she sometimes interacts with fans after performances. She founded Firepink Music (Firepink Inc., formerly Big Fat) as her own record label and booking agent.
Kane also appears frequently as a keynote speaker on women's issues, creativity, and business and as teacher at conferences and festivals. She taught at the Swannanoa Gathering, and during summer 2003 at both the Song School (Rocky Mountain Folks Festival) and at Americana Song School (Sisters Folk Festival).
On May 2, 2008, Kane opened the Successful and Outstanding Bloggers 08 (SOBCon) conference in Chicago, as she did the year before.
- This Time Last Year (1995)
- A Thousand Girls (1997)
- Live (2000)
- Rain and Mud and Wild and Green (2002)
- Right Outta Nowhere (2004)
- Live at the Diana Wortham TheatreDVD (2007)
- A Friday Night in One Lifetime CD (2007)
- Wide Awake CD (2009)
- http://charlotte.creativeloafing.com/gyrobase/Content?oid=oid%3A5535 creativeloafing.com - Kane is Able; 6 October 2004
- http://www.ncdance.org/greasybeans.htm (old link)
- http://www.c4sl.org/events/christine-kane/index.htm (old link)
- Official Blog
- Be My Record Label
- Firepink Music
- Article about Kane
- SOBCon 08 Schedule opened by Kane
|This article on a singer-songwriter is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|