Christmas Island (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Christmas Island is an Australian island territory in the Indian Ocean.
Christmas Island may refer also to:
- Christmas Island, Nova Scotia, community on Cape Breton Island
- Christmas Island (Tasmania), one of the New Year Island Group off north-west Tasmania
- Kiritimati, also called "Christmas Island", an island of Kiribati in the Pacific Ocean
- Little Christmas Island, one of the Schouten Island Group off eastern Tasmania
- Christmas Island, a 1996 album (and song) by singer Jimmy Buffett
- Christmas Island, a 1987 album (and song) by singer Leon Redbone
- "Christmas Island", a song originally recorded by The Andrews Sisters with Guy Lombardo and His Royal Canadians in 1946, and covered by many others
- "Christmas Island", a song by Depeche Mode released as a B-side on the single "A Question of Lust"
- Christmas Island Imperial-pigeon
- Christmas Island red crab
- Christmas Island Shrew
- Natal (disambiguation)
- Christmas (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.