From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Christo- in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Christo is an American artist.
Christo may also refer to:
- Christo Albertyn Smith (1898-1956), South African botanist
- Christo Proykov (born 1946), Bishop of Sofia
- Christo van Rensburg (born 1962), former professional tennis player
- Christo and Jeanne-Claude, born Christo Vladimirov Javacheff and Jeanne-Claude Denat de Guillebon, artists who specialized in large-scale projects that often involved wrapping buildings or other large objects in cloth
- Ben Christo (21st century), current lead guitarist for The Sisters of Mercy
- Bob Christo (21st century), Indian actor
- Petros Christo (born 1975), heavy metal bass guitarist
- Instaurare omnia in Christo is the motto of Pope Pius X.
- Christ (disambiguation)
- Christa (disambiguation)
- Christy (disambiguation)
- Cristo (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Christo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.