From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Christodoulos (Χριστόδουλος) is a Greek given name:
- Archbishop Christodoulos of Athens (1939–2008)
- Patriarch Christodoulos of Alexandria
- Christodoulos Aronis, a Greek fine artist, professor and priest
- Christodoulos Christodoulides (born 1976), a Cypriot judo ka who won the silver medal at the 2002 Commonwealth Games
- Christodoulos Christodoulou (born 1939), a Cypriot economist, lawyer and a politician
- Christodoulos Moisa (born 1948), a New Zealand poet, artist, photographer, writer, essayist and art teacher
- Christodoulos Neophytou (born 1950), a Cypriot economist
- Christodulus (died 1131), the first emir of Palermo (later ammiratus ammiratorum)
- Christodoulou - Greek surname that means "son of Christodoulos"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.