|Some or all of this article's listed sources may not be reliable. (October 2014)|
Ingle in 2010
|Birth name||Christofer Drew Ingle|
|Also known as||Chris|
|Born||February 11, 1991|
|Genres||Indie rock, alternative rock, folk, emo, post-hardcore, metalcore, deathcore, experimental metal, extreme metal|
|Associated acts||Never Shout Never, Eatmewhileimhot|
Christofer Drew Ingle, more commonly known as Christofer Drew, is an American musician best known as the lead singer and guitarist of indie rock band Never Shout Never, and experimental metal band Eat me till I'm raw (formerly Eatmewhileimhot).
Never Shout Never (2007–present)
Originally a solo project, Ingle began making music under the alias nevershoutnever! in 2007 (age 16). His first exposure came through the internet, where he achieved success on Myspace before issuing the extended play, The Yippee EP on July 29, 2008. On July 30, 2008, he was featured on TRL, where he performed his single "Bigcitydreams." He toured with Hellogoodbye and Ace Enders in the fall of 2008. The spelling was later changed to 'Never Shout Never', and went on to form into a full band instead of a solo project exclusive to Ingle. As of October 2014, the band has gone onto release 5 studio albums and 9 EP's.
In 2008 Ingle and fellow band members of Never Shout Never, Taylor McFee, Hayden Kaiser, and former member Caleb Denison, created an experimental band by the name "Eatmewhileimhot!", originally consisting on post-hardcore influences, and on later releases experimenting their sound with metalcore, deathcore, experimental metal, and extreme metal.
Bryan Stars Incident
On June 3, 2012, Never Shout Never was interviewed by BryanStars. Ingle requested that Stars ask questions pertaining to their music; Stars was instead asking questions that he deemed the fans wanted, such as what their "Porn-Star name" would be or the best way to "break up with a girl". Ingle ended the interview, stating that Stars made a "mockery" out of the bands that he interviewed and his questions were "bullshit", leaving Stars in tears. Ingle later claimed to have taken acid before the interview and was arrested for possession of marijuana later that day. On February 10, 2015, a third interview with Ingle alone was uploaded by Stars. Both stated that they had reconciled prior to the interview and are now on good terms.
- Never Shout Never
- What Is Love? (Sire, 2010)
- Harmony (Sire, 2010)
- Time Travel (Sire, 2011)
- Indigo (Sire, 2012)
- Sunflower (Sire, 2013)
- Recycled Youth Vol. 1 (Sire, 2015)
- Black Cat (Sire, 2015)
- The Modern Racket (EP) (Loveway, 2011)
- The Light (EP) (Loveway, 2012)
- Eat Me While Im Hot
- The Gonzo
- Beet Pharm (Loveway, 2012)
- DaFunQ (Loveway, 2013)
- K ASE.st/p1097226/biography Never Shout Never at Allmusic
- 7/31/08 (July 31, 2008). "Big City Dreams (Live) | Never Shout Never | Music Video". MTV. Retrieved 2009-06-12.
- "// AP: NEWS – AP Exclusive: Hellogoodbye revamp lineup, plan fall tour". Altpress.com. Retrieved 2009-06-12.
- "Never Shout Never – The Gunz Show – Interview with Christofer ...". idobi.com. Retrieved May 29, 2013.
- Ortiz, Stephanie. "Christofer Drew of Never Shout Never Makes Interviewer Cry, Arrested for Pot Possession". Allmediany. Retrieved May 4, 2014.
- "Christofer Drew (Never Shout Never) Arrested For Marijuana Possession". underthegunreview.net. Retrieved May 28, 2013.
- "Twitter / christoferdrew: out of jail in my bed...life ...". Christofer Drew. Retrieved May 28, 2013.