Christoph Ruckhäberle (born 1972, Pfaffenhofen an der Ilm, Germany) is an artist based in Leipzig. Ruckhäberle studied at the California Institute of the Arts from 1991–1992, and received his BFA in painting – in 1995 – and his MFA – in 2002 - from Hochschule für Grafik und Buchkunst in Leipzig.
His work has been shown in many exhibitions including the 2nd Prague Biennale, plus the LIGA Gallery in Berlin and Marianne Boesky in New York. Ruckhäberle has also exhibited at galleries including Arario Gallery in Korea, Nicolai Wallner in Copenhagen, Denmark and Ghislaine Hussenot in Paris, France. Ruckhäberle is represented by Sutton Lane in London and Paris, Nicolai Wallner in Copenhagen, Galerie Kleindienst in Leipzig and Zach Feuer Gallery in New York and Los Angeles.
- Review of Christoph Ruckhäberle at Zach Feuer Gallery
- Christoph Ruckhäberle at Sutton Lane
- Christoph Ruckhäberle at Nicolai Wallner
- Christoph Ruckhäberle – Painting – Saatchi Gallery
- Christoph Ruckhäberle at Galerie Kleindienst
|This article about a German painter is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|