- Mr Didillon was appointed as "Consultant of International Art" by the chairman of the Hua Cui Artists Community of Tianjin, Madame Gu Yingzhi.
- He created paintings for Mikhail Gorbachev and Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden.
- He has had many single and group exhibitions in Germany and other countries.
- He participated in "The Dragon of East and West", international art exchange projects between artists from Germany and China, with group exhibitions in different German and Chinese cities.
- He had exhibitions at Nankai University Museum of Contemporary Art Tianjin and at Shandong Province Government, China.
- He had a single exhibition at the Parliament of Hessen in the city of Wiesbaden, Germany.
- The artist was admitted to the virtual gallery of German Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- He participated at the opening of "The Free Will – 20 Years Glasnost" art exhibition in Berlin and handed over his present (painting named “GLASNOST”) to Mr Gorbachev. Scholarship by the Otto-Flath-Foundation.
- Further exhibitions in China, the United States and Greece are being prepared at Beijing, Shanghai, Weihai, Shenzhen, Hong Kong, and other cities in Southern China and Taiwan as good as Santa Barbara (USA) and Chania (Greece).
- In May 2006 Didillon made his WALK OF FLAME, a pilgrimage from San Francisco to Hollywood, dedicating his pilgrimage to the actress Kirsten Dunst and to his grandfather Johannes Schumacher, who had been Prisoner of War in World War II in Russia, and escaped walking hundreds of miles home to his family in Germany.
On February 1, 2007 Didillon threatened to commit suicide under the Brandenburg Gate in Berlin as a protest "against the silent repression of the meaning of human dignity out of the modern society life."
Collection of Contributions
Didillon creates a collection of charities for amnesty international (ai) and its fight against female genital mutilation in the Third World and elsewhere. The artist wants to raise funds and find spenders for collecting the amount of $ 1 Million. For this purpose he did a pilgrimage on the Camino de Santiago from Germany to Santiago de Compostela in Spain in the late summer of 2007. Didillon had to break pilgrimage after a foot injury in France. Furthermore, Donators can spend a contribution directly to amnesty international (ai) - ai gives more information about Didillon's "charity walk".
Art project for kids suffering from cancer
Didillon established at the Cannes Film Festival 2008 an art project for kids suffering from cancer. He creates paintings together with prominent persons in order to sale every painting by auction to the benefit of a society that advocates the interests of children and juveniles suffering from cancer.
|Wikiquote has a collection of quotations related to: Christophe Didillon|
- "Polizei verhindert Selbstmord am Brandenburger Tor". Berliner Zeitung. 2-Feb-2007. Retrieved 15-Sep-2010. "A 35 year old man, calling himself an artist on the internet (...) threatened to thrust a samurai sword into his stomach. He had declared to commit suicide on the occasion of the presentation of the Golden Camera awards. Special forces overpowered him. 40 policemen were on site."