|Full name||Christophe Jallet|
|Date of birth||October 31, 1983|
|Place of birth||Cognac, France|
|Height||1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|Playing position||Right back|
|Current club||Paris Saint-Germain|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 18 May 2013.
† Appearances (Goals).
Born in Cognac, Charente, Jallet began his career at his hometown club UA Cognac where he operated behind the striker. Tracked by the main club in the region, Chamois Niort, since 13, he was discouraged by his parents to pursue the move and he remained in Cognac.
Christophe Jallet finally joined Chamois Niort at 15, but his coach told his parents that he was "not good enough". Jallet dramatically improved after this. Following his training, he started numerous games in National and Ligue 2 during his three seasons as a defensive midfielder there.
Christophe Jallet is transferred to 2006 at FC Lorient where he played as the third choice at right-back. After a successful tutelage as third choice Jallet eventually became a stalwart of the team.
On 6 July 2009, Jallet joined Paris Saint-Germain for 4 years and $ 2.5 million. Jallet was recruited to provide competition for Ceará at right-back. He made his first appearance in a competitive match with PSG against Le Mans in the second match of Ligue 1. As a right midfielder he scored his first goal a week later against Valenciennes FC with an assist from Stephane Sessegnon. During the next match, against Lille, he delivered an assist a few minutes after he was substituted onto the pitch and marks the very end of game again with a goal. During his first season Jallet's impact as a substitute with goalscoring potential was highly valued though gaining a starting berth proved hard with the form of Ceará. He scored again at the 19th match against Grenoble Foot 38, leading to a 4-0 victory for PSG. He ended the season with 11 assists.
On 1 May 2011 at Stade de France, Christophe Jallet won the Coupe de France with Paris Saint-Germain. The club wins against Monaco with a score of 1–0. On 22 April 2011, he renewed his 2-year contract with Paris Saint-Germain.
On 2 October 2011, in the clash between Paris Saint-Germain and Olympique Lyon, he scored the second goal in a 2–0 victory with an assist from Nenê. He gains the confidence of new coach Carlo Ancelotti, in a new position as midfielder with Ancelotti preferring Milan Bisevac at fullback. Christophe Jallet gained the captaincy late in the season following the dropping of Mamadou Sakho.
|“||"Jallet is a player with great regularity, said the Italian technician. There is no tactical error, he is always focused, dynamic. I did not know Jallet but his performance has always been good. He is very professional. I think Jallet can be a good player for the national team."
||11 September 2012||Stade de France, Saint-Denis, France||Belarus||
||2014 FIFA World Cup qualification|
|Correct as of 11 September 2012|
- Paris Saint-Germain
- last-survivor-159994.html "Jallet, the last survivor ', So Foot, 31 July 2012.
- -the transfer window-fc-lorient_7660 "Tour de France's Mercato: FC Lorient", Foot Mercato, 28 July 2006.
- "Christophe is Jallet Parisien", psg.fr ' ', 6 July 2009.
- "Paris Saint-Germain 3–1 Le Mans UC 72 ',' lfp.fr , 15 August 2009.
- lfp.fr/ligue1/feuille_match/44989 "Valenciennes FC 2–3 Paris Saint-Germain",' lfp.fr, 22 August 2009.
- "Paris Saint-Germain 3–0 Lille OSC",' lfp.fr, 30 August 2009.
- lfp.fr/ligue1/feuille_match/44799 "Paris Saint-Germain 4–0",' lfp.fr, 23 December 2009.
- "Balance 2009–2010: Defenders ",' psgmag.net, 19 June 2010.
- "PSG – Monaco: the notes of the game" , Foot Mercato in May 2010.
- "Paris Saint-Germain 2–0 Olympique Lyonnais',' lfp.fr , 2 October 2011.
- "Ligue 1 – Ancelotti veut voir Jallet en Bleu statement" (in French). Goal.com. 5 may 2012. Retrieved 8 August 2012.