Christopher A. Ferrara is a Catholic attorney, pro-life activist, and journalist. He is the founder and current president and chief council of the American Catholic Lawyers Association. He is also a regular columnist of The Remnant, a traditionalist Catholic newspaper.
Ferrara holds a BA from Fordham University and a JD from Fordham University School of Law. He engaged in general legal practice in both New Jersey and New York between 1977 and 1991. After founding the American Catholic Lawyers Association in 1990, he focused on pro-bono legal work representing Catholics as well as pro-life activists.
On October 23, 2012, Ferrara, along with Nicholas Gruner, appeared at the headquarters of the European Union in Strasbourg, France to speak in support of a motion for a declaration by the EU Parliament calling upon Pope Benedict XVI to carry out the Consecration of Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary. Ferrara and Gruner were invited to speak by the sponsors of the motion, MEPs Mario Borghezio and Lorenzo Fontana.
Ferrara writes articles on Catholic issues in various traditional Catholic publications, as well as other media. Currently, he is a regular columnist for The Remnant.
Ferrara is also an author of a number of published books.
- The Secret Still Hidden (2000) ISBN 1-890740-10-1
- The Great Façade: Vatican II and the Regime of Novelty in the Catholic Church (co-authored with Thomas Woods 2002) ISBN 978-0-9815357-0-8
- The New Rosary (2005) ISBN 978-1-890740-14-6
- EWTN: A Network Gone Wrong (2008) ISBN 978-0-9663046-7-1
- The Church and the Libertarian: A Defense of the Catholic Church's Teaching on Man, Economy, and State (2010) ISBN 978-1890740160 OCLC 670143508
- Liberty, the God That Failed: Policing the Sacred and Constructing the Myths of the Secular State, from Locke to Obama (2012)
- "Biographies: Christopher A. Ferrara". American Catholic Lawyers Association. Retrieved July 5, 2011.
- "The Remnant Columnists: Christopher A. Ferrara". The Remnant. Retrieved July 5, 2011.