Baron Kilbracken, of Killegar in the County of Leitrim, is a title in the Peerage of the United Kingdom. It was created in 1909 for the senior civil servant Sir Arthur Godley. He was Permanent Under-Secretary of State for India between 1883 and 1909. As of 2010[update] the title is held by his great-grandson, the fourth Baron, who succeeded his father in 2006.
Barons Kilbracken (1909)
- Sir Arthur Godley, 1st Baron Kilbracken (1847–1932)
- Hugh John Godley, 2nd Baron Kilbracken (1877–1950)
- John Raymond Godley, 3rd Baron Kilbracken (1920–2006)
- Christopher John Godley, 4th Baron Kilbracken (b. 1945)
|This article does not cite any references or sources. (February 2013)|
- The London Gazette: . 14 December 1909.