August 24, 1959 |
|Years of service||1979 -|
|Commands held||HMNB Clyde
Scotland, Northern England and Northern Ireland
Rear Admiral Christopher John Hockley CBE (born 24 August 1959) is a Royal Navy officer who became Flag Officer Scotland, Northern England and Northern Ireland with effect from September 2011.
Educated at Dulwich College, Hockley joined the Royal Navy in 1979 and subsequently specialised in engineering. He was appointed Deputy Team Leader for the Future Aircraft Carrier Project in 1999, Military Assistant to the Chief of Defence Procurement in 2002 and Through Life Support Director at the Defence Logistics Organisation in 2005. He was made base commander at HMNB Clyde in October 2007 and became Flag Officer, Scotland, Northern England and Northern Ireland in the rank of Rear Admiral in September 2011.
- Dulwich College Year Book 2009
- The London Gazette: . 5 December 1983. Retrieved 2011-06-25.
- The London Gazette: . 5 July 1993. Retrieved 2011-06-25.
- Debrett's People of Today
- New commander for Clyde base Evening Times, 4 October 2007
- Listing compiled by historian Colin Mackie
- The London Gazette: . 31 December 2013.
|Flag Officer Scotland, Northern England and Northern Ireland