From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Christopher Jacobs or Chris Jacobs may refer to:
- Christopher Jacobs (politician), Secretary of State of New York
- Chris Jacobs (swimmer), American Olympic medalist in the sport of swimming
- Chris Jacobs (actor), co-host of Discovery Channel television show Overhaulin'
- Chris Jacobs (Family Affairs), character in TV soap opera Family Affairs
- Chris Jacobs (Mercenaries), character in the Mercenaries series of video games
|This disambiguation page lists articles about people with the same name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.|