Christopher Knight (author)
Christopher Knight is an author who has written several pseudoarchaeological and pseudohistorical books dealing with theories such as 366-degree geometry and the origins of Freemasonry. Knight appears in the two-part History Channel documentary Decoding the Past – "Mysteries of the Freemasons".
In an interview about the book Who Built the Moon?: 2005 Knight stated that the moon is an artificial construction probably built by humans with a message in "base ten arithmetic so it looks as though it is directed to a ten digit species that is living on Earth right now - which seems to mean humans." He believes that it was created to make life on Earth possible, including humans, and that the most likely builders were humans of the future using time travel.
Co-authored with Robert Lomas:
- The Book Of Hiram: Freemasonry, Venus and the Secret Key to the Life of Jesus, April 2003
- Uriel's Machine: The Ancient Origins of Science, March 1999
- The Holy Grail, part of Mysteries Of The Ancient World: The Mysteries of the Ancient World Explored and Explained, June 1998
- The Second Messiah: Templars, The Turin Shroud and the Great Secret of Freemasonry, April 1997
- The Hiram Key: Pharaohs, Freemasons and the Discovery of the Secret Scrolls of Jesus, March 1996
Co-authored with Alan Butler
- Before the Pyramids. Cracking archaeology's greatest mystery. 2009
- Solomon's Power Brokers: The Secrets of Freemasonry, the Church and the Illuminati. 2007
- The Hiram Key Revisited: 2007
- Who Built the Moon?: 2005
- Civilization One: The World is not as you thought it was. 1999, Watkins. ISBN 1842930958
- "Who Built the Moon? - An Interview With Christopher Knight". New Dawn (96). May–June 2006.
|This article about a writer or poet from the United Kingdom is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|