Christopher Levenson (born February 13, 1934 London, England) is a Canadian poet.
Levenson lived in the Netherlands and Germany, before moving to Ottawa in 1968. He became a Canadian citizen in 1973. He has received degrees from Cambridge University, and the University of Iowa.
He was co-founder, and editor, of Arc, and taught for many years at Carleton University.
His work appeared in The Antigonish Review, among other journals, and he is a member of the Writers' Union of Canada.
- Light of the World: An Anthology of Seventeenth Century Dutch Religious and Occasional Poetry. Netherlandic Press. 1982. ISBN 978-0-919417-04-5.
- Seeking Love's Solace (Aliquando Press, 1982).
- Carol Shields (1992). Coming to Canada. McGill-Queen's Press - MQUP. ISBN 978-0-88629-187-7.
- Christopher Levenson, George Johnston, ed. (1974). Carleton University Student Poetry 1973-74. Carleton University.
- Reconcilable Differences: The Changing Face of Poetry by Canadian Men Since 1970. (Bayeux Arts, 1994)