Christopher Morrison was born in London, England, and relocated with his parents to Los Angeles in the United States at the age of eight. Christopher attended photography college in Santa Barbara.
Morrison directed music videos for such hip-hop artists as Snoop Dogg, Master P and Slum Village, along with alternative rock artists such as Veruca Salt, Face to Face, Dead Poetic and Sheryl Crow. In 2002, he was given a place as a director at Lawrence Bender's and Quentin Tarantino's A Band Apart films.
Wingfield has also written and is developing a big screen version of Ninja Gaiden with a prominent US & Japanese film company. In 2008, he founded Twistory, a company based on his mantra on the art and science of storytelling.
- Dust (with Paolo Parente, Image Comics), 2007)
- 13 Chambers (with Denis Medri, Image Comics), 2008)
- "Shinjuku" (with Yoshitaka Amano, Dark Horse Comics, 2010)
- "Dust Wars" (with Paolo Parente, Image Comics, 2010)
- "Singularity" (with Tom Mandrake, Activision, 2010)
- "Dust" Debuts from mink & Parente this Summer at Image, Comic Book Resources, February 1, 2007
- Comics, Games, Film and Fashion Collide in "Dust", Comic Book Resources, May 31, 2007
- Dust the Game
- TWISTORY: mink Talks Fantasy Western "13 Chambers", Comic Book Resources, February 21, 2008
- Venturing West: Medri talks "13 Chambers", Comic Book Resources, June 27, 2008