Christopher X. Brodeur
Christopher X. Brodeur is an artist, writer, and musician. Brodeur has been acquitted and found not guilty after being arrested and spending time in jail for harassing members of New York City's mayor's press office staff. He ran for mayor of New York City in 2001, after losing to Julia Willebrand in the Green Party primary, and in 2005 he won 4% in the Democratic Party primary.
- "Perverted Little Creep". Amazon.com. Retrieved 2010-07-13.
- Von Zielbauer, Paul (2005-09-14). "The New York primary: the gadfly; Brodeur's surprise result: he takes 4 percent of the votes". The New York Times. Retrieved 2010-07-13.
- Ross, Barbara (1999-09-17). "Rudy foe cleared of harass". Daily News. Retrieved 2011-10-31.
- "Arrest Follows Calls to Aides Of the Mayor". The New York Times. 2005-01-22. Retrieved 2010-07-25.
- Shifrel, Scott (2001-10-18). "4 unlikely Hizzoners mix it up with Green". Daily News. Retrieved 2010-07-25.
- Steinhauer, Jennifer (2001-08-28). "Undaunted by Their Slim Prospects, Outsiders Crowd Mayoral Race". The New York Times. Retrieved 2010-07-25.
- "Welcome Back, Christopher X. Brodeur". The New York Observer. 2004-12-06. Retrieved 2010-07-13.
- Saul, Michael (2005-09-15). "Wacky racer's big day". Daily News. Retrieved 2010-07-16.
|This article about a politician from the state of New York is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|