From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up chrome or -chrome in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Chrome may refer to:
- Chromium, a chemical element with a reflective silver color.
- Chrome plating, a process of surfacing with chromium
- Google Chrome, a web browser
- Chrome OS, a Google Chrome and Linux-based operating system
- Chrome Mozilla or XUL, the Mozilla XML user interface language
- Chrome (programming language) or Oxygene, an Object Pascal implementation for the .NET Framework
- Microsoft Chrome, an API for DirectX
- S3 Chrome, a series of graphics accelerators
- User interface chrome, the borders and widgets that frame the content part of a window
- Chrome (XM), a former music satellite channel
- Chrome (band), a band from San Francisco
- Chrome, collaborator on "Dance wiv Me" and other Dizzee Rascal songs
- Chrome, rapper formerly signed to the Hypnotize Minds label
Albums and songs
- Chrome (Catherine Wheel album), 1993
- "Chrome" (Debbie Harry song), 1981
- Chrome (Trace Adkins album)
- "Chrome" (Trace Adkins song), 2002
- "Chrome", a song from the album Last Fair Deal Gone Down by Katatonia
- "Chrome", a song from the album Matter + Form by VNV Nation
Games and fiction
- Chrome Engine, a game engine developed by Techland
- Chrome (video game), a 2003 sci-fi first-person shooter by Techland
- Chrome (comics), or Allen Marc Yuricic, a Marvel Comics male mutant character
- Chrome Dokuro, a fictional female character in the anime and manga Reborn!
- Chrome, a character in the short story Burning Chrome by William Gibson
- Chrome, a science fiction novel by George Nader
- Jenny Swensen, or Chrome, a Marvel Comics female paranormal character
- C.H.R.O.M.E, a spy organization in the 2011 Pixar-film Cars 2
- Chromium (disambiguation)
- Chromium (web browser), the open source counterpart to Google Chrome
- Chromite, a mineral ore from which chromium is produced
- Ferrochrome, an alloy of chrome and iron, most commonly used in stainless steel production
- Chromeffects, a 3D graphics and video add-on for Windows 98
- Chrome alum, a chemical used in mordanting and photographic film
- -chrome, a suffix for mordant methods
- -chrome, a suffix common to many photographic film brand names, primarily those of color reversal films
- Chrome Industries, a manufacturer of cycling bags, apparel, and footwear
- All pages beginning with "Chrome"
- All pages with titles containing "Chrome"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.