From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Chromium oxide (disambiguation))
Chromium oxide may refer to:
- Chromium(II) oxide, CrO
- Chromium(III) oxide, Cr2O3
- Chromium dioxide (chromium(IV) oxide), CrO2
- Chromium trioxide (chromium(VI) oxide), CrO3
- Chromium(VI) oxide peroxide, CrO5
- Mixed valence species, such as Cr8O21
|This set index page lists chemical compounds articles associated with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.