From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up chrysalis in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A chrysalis is the pupa stage of the butterfly.
Chrysalis may also refer to:
- Chrysalis (short story), a short story by Ray Bradbury, published in S is for Space
- Chrysalis (Wild Cards), a character from the Wild Cards series of books
- Chrysalis, a fictional character appearing in DC Comics
- The Chrysalids, a 1955 novel by John Wyndham
- Air Chrysalis, a fictional novel within Haruki Murakami's novel 1Q84
- Chrysalis Group, a UK public company with music management and music publishing divisions and former radio and book publishing interests
- Chrysalis Music, a British independent music publisher
- Chrysalis Records, a record label
- Chrysalis (album), an album by Indonesian singer Anggun in 2000
- "Chrysalis", a song by the Cherry Poppin' Daddies off their 1994 album Rapid City Muscle Car
Television and film
- Chrysalis (film), a 2007 French science fiction film directed by Julien Leclercq
- "Chrysalis" (Babylon 5), a 1994 episode of the science fiction series
- "Chrysalis" (Star Trek: Deep Space Nine), season seven episode of Star Trek: Deep Space Nine that first aired on October 28, 1998
- Ray Bradbury's Chrysalis, a 2008 adaptation of the short story
- Queen Chrysalis, an antagonist in the animated series My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, first appearing in the two-part episode A Canterlot Wedding.
- MIT Chrysalis Human-powered aircraft
- Chrysalis (alien), an alien species in the computer game X-COM: Apocalypse
- Chrysalis School, a school for autistic children in Hertfordshire, England
- Chrysalis, a youth and young adult Methodist education program similar to the Catholic Cursillo
- Chrysalis (boarding school), an all-girl small therapeutic boarding school located in Montana
- Crystalis, a 1990 videogame for the Nintendo Entertainment System, is frequently misspelled as chrysalis
- Chrysalis (sculpture), a public artwork by Beth Sahagian
- Chrysalis, a nationwide nonprofit organization in the United States that helps the homeless find work. Its director and board member is filmmaker Brett Ratner. Chrysalis
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.