From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Chrysostomos (disambiguation))
- John Chrysostom (347–407), bishop of Constantinople (398-404), a Christian church father and saint
- Dio Chrysostom (40–120), a Greco-Roman philosopher
- Chrysostomos Kalafatis (1867-1922), Greek Orthodox bishop of Smyrna (1910-1914, 1919-1922), a saint in the Eastern Orthodox Church
- Chrysostomos I of Athens, Archbishop of Athens (1923-1938)
- Chrysostomos II of Athens, Archbishop of Athens (1962-1967)
- Chrysostomos I of Cyprus (1927–2007), Archbishop of the Cypriot Orthodox Church (1977-2006)
- Chrysostomos II of Cyprus (b. 1941), current Archbishop of the Cypriot Orthodox Church (since 2006)
- Chrysostomos of Zakynthos, Greek Orthodox bishop of Zakynthos during the Second World War
- Yoohanon Mar Chrysostom (born John Kalloor, 1944), Catholic Bishop of the Eparchy of Pathanamthitta, Kerala, India
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.