The Rev. Chuck Currie (born 1969) is a United Church of Christ (UCC) minister in Portland, Oregon who works on issues related to homelessness, housing and health care, and as a writer and preacher.
He has also served as the Acting Minister of First Congregational United Church of Christ in Salem, Oregon (2011) and as a long-term interim minister at Parkrose Community United Church of Christ (2006-2009) in NE Portland.
He also writes a personal blog on religion and social issues for The Huffington Post.
- Rev. Chuck Currie Named Associate Director Of The Westar Institute
- Chuck Currie Biography
- New minister hopes for balance in world, The Oregonian, September 21, 2006
- Veteran 'blogger' to post commentary on Synod news, United Church News, June 28, 2005
- Parkrose Community United Church of Christ website
- Archive of Westar announcement
|This biographical article about a United States activist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|