|Born||April 5, 1959|
|Residence||Las Vegas, Nevada|
He is a former executive director of the American Conservative Union, a National Chairman of the Republican Liberty Caucus, a Clark County, Nevada, GOP chairman and former Nevada Republican Party executive director.
Chuck Muth is a blogger, publisher of NevadaNewsandViews.com, an independent freelance columnist, an author, and a regular guest on political and public affairs TV and radio programs.
Muth lives in Las Vegas with his wife Gia, their two daughters, Kristen and Jenna, and son, "CJ".
In 2013, a Nevada state court found that Citizen Outreach had violated campaign finance laws. The organization had sent mailers attacking a Democratic state legislator, John Oceguera, without making the required disclosures of contributions and expenses. The organization was fined $10,000 and ordered to make the required disclosures. Muth said, "We will now weigh our legal options."
- Damon, Anjeanette (July 30, 2013). "Judge fines conservative group, orders disclosure of its donors". Las Vegas Sun. Retrieved 2013-08-08.
- "ACU Names New Executive Director: Chuck Muth to Head Nation's Oldest, Largest, Conservative Grassroots Lobbying Organization" (Press release). American Conservative Union. 2002-05-22.
- Sebelius, Steve (2002-06-02). "Chuck Muth? You can't handle the Muth!". The Las Vegas Review-Journal. Retrieved January 15, 2011.
- Whaley, Sean (1998-03-20). "Labor group challenges GOP". The Las Vegas Review-Journal.
- Morrison, Jane Ann (2001-01-14). "Republican activist infuriates enemies -- and often, friends". The Las Vegas Review-Journal. Retrieved January 15, 2011.
|This biographical article related to politics in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|