From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Chucky in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Chucky or Chuckie may refer to:
- Charles, a male name
- Chucky (Child's Play), the main villain in Child's Play film and media
- Chuckie Finster, a character in Rugrats media
- Chucky Pancamo, a fictional character on the HBO series Oz
- Chuckie (DJ) (born 1978), Surinamese-Dutch DJ
- Chuckie Akenz (born 1986), Vietnamese-Canadian rapper
- Chucky Atkins (born 1974), NBA basketball player
- Chucky Brown (born 1968), former NBA basketball player
- Chucky Mullins (1969–1991), American footballer
- Big Chucky or Vassily Ivanchuk (born 1969), chess grandmaster
- Chucky, an English-language pronunciation spelling of "tiocfaidh"
- Nickname of Jon Gruden (born 1963), American football coach
- Chucky Thompson, hip hop/R&B record producer
- Chucky Venice (born 1973), English actor
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.