From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Chucky in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Chucky also written Chuckie, an English slang for a loved one or close friend.
Chucky is also an English-language pronunciation spelling of "tiocfaidh"
Chucky or Chuckie may refer to:
- Chuckie (DJ) (born 1978), Surinamese-Dutch DJ
- Chuckie Akenz (born 1986), Vietnamese-Canadian rapper
- Chucky Atkins (born 1974), NBA basketball player
- Chucky Brown (born 1968), former NBA basketball player
- Chucky Mullins (1969–1991), American footballer
- Chucky Thompson, hip hop/R&B record producer
- Chucky Venice (born 1973), English actor
- "Big Chucky", a nickname for Vassily Ivanchuk (born 1969), Ukrainian chess grandmaster
- Nickname of Jon Gruden (born 1963), American football coach
- Chucky (Child's Play), the main villain in Child's Play film and media
- Chuckie Finster, a character in Rugrats media
- Chucky Pancamo, a fictional character on the HBO series Oz
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chucky.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.