Chucky: Slash & Dash
|Chucky: Slash & Dash|
|Developer(s)||Universal Partnerships & Licensing|
|Release date(s)||November 1, 2013|
|Genre(s)||Third-person Endless runner, Survival horror|
Chucky: Shash & Dash is an endless runner game developed by Universal Partnerships & Licensing and released by Slimstown Studios. The app was first released on November 1, 2013 for Apple and Android devices. This is the first video game starring Chucky, the primary antagonist from the Child's Play series.
Starburst heavily panned the game, as they found that the game did not consistently and accurately respond to the player's attempts to control Chucky and that it was "playable for the first fifteen minutes, but after that, it quickly becomes a chore." Touch Arcade also criticized the game and gave it 2 out of 5 stars.
- "Chucky Gets His FIRST Licensed Mobile Game With Slash & Dash". Dread Central. Retrieved 6 February 2014.
- "Chucky Is Coming To Mobile In 'Chucky: Slash & Dash'". Bloody Disgusting. Retrieved 6 February 2014.
- "Gameplay Trailer for Chucky: Slash & Dash Arrives". STYD. Retrieved 6 February 2014.
- HARLEY, JOEL. "Game Review: CHUCKY - SLASH & DASH (iOS)". Starburst Magazine. Retrieved 6 February 2014.
- "Chucky: Slash & Dash Review: A Weak Stab At A Bloody Runner That Doesn't Go Deep Enough". Touch Arcade. Retrieved 6 February 2014.