From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Chula can refer to:
- Chulalongkorn (Rama V), Siamese King
- Chula Chakrabongse, Siamese Prince
- Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok, Thailand
- Chularatchamontri, Thai Shaykh al-Islām
- Chula the Tarantula, a character from the TV series Fievel's American Tails, originally introduced in the film An American Tail: Fievel Goes West
- Chula, a species in the Doctor Who universe
- Chula, a dice-based Wadi game in the Star Trek universe
- Chula (dessert), a typical dessert of region of Galicia, in Spain (see also Chula at Spanish Wikipedia)
- Chula (music), a Portuguese and Afro-Brazilian style of music and dance (see also Chula at Portuguese Wikipedia)
- Chula series, paintings about the working class women of Madrid by Filipino painter and hero Juan Luna
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chula.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.