From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Chumash may refer to:
- Chumash (Judaism), a Hebrew word for the Pentateuch, used in Judaism
- Chumash people, a Native American people located off the coast of California
- Chumashan languages, indigenous languages of California
- Chumash traditional narratives
- Chumash Painted Cave State Historic Park in California
- Chumash Wilderness, wilderness area in the mountains of northern Ventura County and southwestern Kern County in California
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.