Chumuckla is a Census-designated place in Santa Rosa County, Florida, United States. The town was once centered at "Coon Hill" near the Springs, but is now centered East of the school at county road 197. It is a farming community that more recently is attracting a population boom among people seeking a measure of relief from the urban environment of Pensacola, FL.
The population of Chumuckla was 850 in 2010.
- "2010 Census Chumuckla CDP (Florida)". Gainesville Sun. Retrieved 18 June 2011.
- "Panhandle celebrates Chumuckla Redneck Christmas Festival". Gainesville Sun. Retrieved 14 December 2008.
- "Redneck Christmas Parade canceled for being too 'trashy'". Northwest Florida Daily News. Retrieved 25 September 2014.
- "US Gazetteer files: 2010, 2000, and 1990". United States Census Bureau. 2011-02-12. Retrieved 2011-04-23.
- Chumuckla website
- Santa Rosa Medical Center Hospital and Emergency Room located in Milton, Florida. The primary provider of hospital based healthcare services in Santa Rosa County.