From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up chun in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Chun may represent many things:
- Chun River in Thailand
- Chun District in Phayao Province, Thailand
- Chûn Castle, a hillfort in the United Kingdom
- Commandery (China), an administrative division of imperial China romanized as chün by the Wade-Giles system
- "Chun" is a Biblical city, an Aramaean city also called Kun or Cunnce
- Kwong Wui Chun (b. 1955), chairman and founder of Asia Aluminum Group
- Prince Chun (disambiguation), the title of two princes of the Chinese Qing Dynasty
- Chun, Cheon (千:Qian), Korean family-name, coming from Chinese surname Qian, Chin (千), but rare in China.
- Chun, Jeon (全:Quan, 田:Tian, 錢:Qian), Korean family-name, Jeon/Jun may be rendered as Chŏn or Chun, see Jeon (Korean name)
- Chun (陳: Chen), variant romanization of common Chinese surname Chen in Cantonese
- "Chun" is a biblical name, see List of Biblical names
- Chun the Unavoidable, a character from Jack Vance's Dying Earth stories.
- Ch'un, an alternate spelling for chen or shen, a type of Chinese clam monster
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chun.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.