From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Chunga means several things. It is the name or nickname of several people, including:
- Micaela Flores Amaya, a flamenco dancer known as "La Chunga"
- Bernard Chunga, former Chief Justice of Kenya
- "Jimmy Chunga," an on-air pseudonym for one of the staffers at KENZ radio station
- Moses "Bambo/Razor Man" Chunga, a player for the Dynamos Football Club of Zimbabwe and member of the Zimbabwe national football team
- Musonda Chunga a Zambian political candidate
- The character Nieves Cuesta on the Spanish television comedy Aquí no hay quien viva, whose nickname is "La Chunga"
It may also mean:
- Chunga, the genus of the Black-legged Seriema and its prehistoric relatives
- A small mutant Gypsy vacuum cleaner, the putative protagonist of the title song of the rock music album Chunga's Revenge by Frank Zappa
- Chunga (fanzine), a Hugo-award nominated science fiction fanzine edited by Andy Hooper, Randy Byers, and carl juarez
- Chunga Lagoon, a natural feature in Zambia's Lochinvar National Park
- La Chunga (horse), a thoroughbred filly who won the 2005 Albany Stakes (Great Britain) and the 2006 Summer Stakes
- Chunga Choepa, a Buddhist festival
- Chunga is a fragrance for women created by Weil (his last creation) in 1977, now discontinued. The composition consists of notes: aldehydes, bergamot, lemon, peach, clove, jasmine, lily of the valley, linden blossom, orris root, ylang-ylang, amber, honey, musk, Tonka, vanilla and vetiver
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Note: This page may need to be cleaned up to meet Wikipedia's quality standards. Further information might be found on the talk page. Tools: DabFix