From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Chunga may refer to:
- Chunga (bird), a genus of birds
- La Chunga, Spanish flamenco dancer and painter
- Chunga Lagoon, a natural feature in Zambia's Lochinvar National Park
- La Chunga, a thoroughbred filly who won the 2005 British Albany Stakes
- Chunga, a small mutant Gypsy vacuum cleaner, the putative namesake of the album Chunga's Revenge by Frank Zappa
- Nieves Cuesta or La Chunga, a character on Aquí no hay quien viva
People with the surname
- Bernard Chunga, former Chief Justice of Kenya
- Jimmy Chunga, on-air personality at KENZ radio station in Utah
- Moses Chunga, Zimbabwean retired footballer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chunga.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.