From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up chunking in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Chunking may mean:
- Chunking (psychology), a short-term memory mechanism and techniques to exploit it
- Chunking (writing), a method of splitting content into short, easily scannable elements, especially for web audiences
- Chunking (computing), a memory allocation or message transmission procedure in computer programming
- CHUNKING, an extension method of the Extended SMTP electronic mail protocol in computer networking
- Chunking (computational linguistics), a method for parsing natural language sentences into partial syntactic structures
- Chunking (division), an approach for doing simple mathematical division sums, by repeated subtraction
- Chunking (music), a rhythm guitar and mandolin technique
- Pumpkin chunking, the activity of hurling pumpkins
- Chongqing (disambiguation), which includes its variants Chungking and Chung King, both common variant spellings of this word
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.